If your air conditioning unit is running on its "last leg", call A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions for prompt AC repairs by state-certified experts. For more than 40 years, we have been serving the city of Austin and surrounding areas. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC service company licensed through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, and the Building Performance Institute (BPI). Our technicians strive to restore your cooling system with the utmost precision and expertise while offering recommendations on how to keep the unit running smoothly for as long as you own it.
Give us a call to speak to an air conditioning expert about how we can help you realize your heating and cooling needs. We offer expert service seven days a week and flat-rate pricing on all services.
Does your home suffer from air duct loss? Call today for a professional air duct evaluation!
What Causes Air Conditioner Problems?
There are plenty of things that might cause your AC unit to act up. Some of those include:
- A failed compressor
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Frozen evaporator coils
- A broken or faulty Sensor
- Faulty wiring
- A faulty or incorrectly set thermostat
- Worn out or damaged parts like the motor, belt, or capacitor
Do You Need a Professional AC Repair?
AC systems don’t suddenly stop working out of the blue. There are usually a few signs that something is wrong. Keep an eye (and ear) out for the following signs that might indicate that you need AC repair:
- Strange noises coming from Air Conditioner- It’s normal for your AC system to make some noise, but if you start to hear hissing or buzzing sounds, you should probably schedule AC repair!
- Leaking refrigerant- Refrigerant is a vital component of your AC system’s process. A leaking or broken refrigerant line can also decrease your system’s effectiveness, causing it to use more electricity, and even result in a lack of cold air.
- Frozen Air Conditioner- This can be a concern with your blower motor which can cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Water pooling around the AC unit- It’s hot in Austin, TX, so it’s normal for your ac system to produce some water outside when running. If you find water around your indoor unit, however, it could be a sign of a clogged condensate drain line.
Prompt Air Conditioning Repairs 365-Days a Year
When you call, our team of HVAC experts will arrive at your door in a well-stocked van with all the tools and parts needed to restore any AC system. We’ll check your AC, diagnose the problem and offer options to repair or replace it with a new one. We work with top AC makers, including Lennox, Carrier and many other trusted brands. You can trust A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions for high-quality AC system repairs and replacements when you need it most.
Is your AC system more than 12 years old? Consider a new AC installation.
Don’t Underestimate the Power of AC Tune-Ups
Many homeowners opt-out of HVAC system maintenance thinking it’s just another way for AC contractors to make money. Nothing could be further from the truth. Maintenance plans and tune-ups are a necessary part of owning a home. Much like your car, your heating and cooling system requires periodic check-ups and tuning in order to keep running at peak efficiency.
At A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions, we have a maintenance plan for every type of air conditioning system. We’ll inspect and service your cooling unit to ensure optimal performance. A well-tuned AC unit can do a lot to keep your utility bill low and provide consistent, comfortable temperatures. The fact is many air conditioning manufacturers will not honor their warranty on any system that does not follow a maintenance plan. An annual Maintenance Plan includes two seasonal tune-ups to reduce repair calls and extend system life.
Choose A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions for central AC system tune-ups for your peace of mind all year long.