We are a local family-owned and operated HVAC company who is all too familiar with Austin’s extreme climate changes. We know the type of thermostats that will suit your lifestyle and your personal needs. We carry smart wireless, WiFi, programmable, multi-zone temperature control devices and more.
Call A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions today to speak to a temperature control specialist. We offer quality climate control accessories, seven-day-a-week repairs, and honest, flat-rate pricing.
Signs You Need to Repair or Replace Your Thermostat
A working climate control device is essential for keeping warm in the winter and cool in the summer. When your thermostat quits working, you are in for a long and bumpy ride until you call for service.
If you are not sure whether or not your current thermostat is doing the job it should and managing temperature control, you should, keep an eye out for these:
- A higher than usual energy bill
- Incorrect temperature reading
- Short cycling
- Uneven temperatures throughout the house
- High humidity
- Mold breeding
Call A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions if you believe your thermostat is not working as it should. If we determine you need a new unit, we can install or replace your current thermostat with the one that is most suitable for your home and your personal needs.
Benefits of Smart Home Thermostats
A modern programmable thermostat allows you to control the climate in every part of your home, every single day, throughout the year. Newer models offer control for both heating and cooling of every room. They can also send you maintenance reminders. Other advantages they offer are:
- Lower your energy bills
- Access to HVAC system data & status
- Touch screens rather than manual controls
- Support zoning systems
- Password protection for security
- Programming different temperatures throughout the day
- Sync your home thermostat to your smartphone for remote temperature control
- Easy to program from your couch
- Control your settings from your bed
- Make sure your home is controlled by the time you get home
- Friends w/ Alexa, Google Home and Siri
Of course, the ultimate advantage of owning a smart thermostat is your personal comfort and safety. Contact us to discuss a possible thermostat upgrade for your home.
Choose the Right Device for Absolute Climate Control
If you just want a basic thermostat that you can program manually, a non Wi-Fi thermostat is for you. These thermostats are also less expensive than other modern climate control devices. If you want to control the thermostat with voice commands, or an app on your smartphone, or if you want the thermostat to memorize your preferred temperatures, then a smart thermostat is for you.
- No wifi connection
- On wall programming
- Can be programmed
- Less expensive than smart thermostats
WiFi Smart Thermostats
- Wi-Fi Control in multiple areas
- Multiple sensors provide multi-zone comfort
- More expensive, but the convenience is worth it
With technology changing so fast every day, a thermostat upgrade is always a good idea. Call A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions to speak to an expert about upgrading your old thermostat.
Don’t put off home projects or AC installation because of finances! We offer easy financing solutions to fit virtually any budget. Call us for more details!