When you need to modernize your bathroom, kitchen, garage, or outdoor space, you need to schedule home remodeling services. Let our experts at A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions do the work. Schedule an appointment with our professionals in Westlake, TX. A family-owned and operated company, we offer fast and friendly services.
Read our testimonials to see why your neighbors call us for renovation services in Westlake.
We proudly provide plumbing services to Westlake, including:
- Fences & Deck
- Garages - Air Conditioning & Heating
- New Additions & More
What To Ask Before Installing a Home Addition
Installing an addition in your home can add space and give your house an upgraded look and feel. Before scheduling the work for an addition, it’s important to ask the contractors the following questions:
- Do I have the necessary permits and approvals?
- Why do I want the addition? What’s its purpose?
- How will the addition be blended with the rest of my house?
- How much space is available for the addition?
- What is my budget for this project?
- Who will design the addition?
- What risks should I be aware of?
Types of Kitchen Cabinets
During a kitchen remodeling project, one of the essential steps is to upgrade your kitchen cabinets. There are numerous types of cabinets you can select from, including the following common varieties:
- Base Cabinets: These sit on the floor and provide countertop support.
- Wall Cabinets: These are mounted on the wall above the countertop.
- Tall Cabinets: These are floor-to-ceiling cabinets that provide extra storage space.
- Corner Cabinets: These are designed to make efficient use of corner space, and are L-shaped.
- Glass-Front Cabinets: These cabinets have doors with glass panels, allowing you to display and showcase items like glassware, china, or decorative pieces.
- Open Shelving: Open shelving involves removing cabinet doors and exposing the shelves.
- Specialty Cabinets: There are various specialty cabinets available to address specific storage needs, such as spice racks or wine racks.
- Frameless Cabinets: Also known as European-style cabinets, these do not have a front frame attached to the cabinet box.
- Shaker Cabinets: These are characterized by their simple, clean lines and minimal ornamentation.
Get help paying for home remodeling projects. Ask us about our financing services!
Signs You Need Bathroom Remodeling Services
Is it time to upgrade your bathroom by scheduling a remodel? There are certain factors to consider when determining if you need a bathroom renovation:
- Your bathroom has a worn or outdated appearance.
- Your bathroom layout is inconvenient or lacks functionality.
- You are experiencing frequent plumbing problems like leaks, clogs, or outdated plumbing systems.
- You don’t have enough storage space in the bathroom.
- Your bathroom posed safety hazards like slippery floors and outdated fixtures.
- You have mold or mildew growing in your bathroom, which can be due to leaks or poor ventilation.
- Your lifestyle or needs have changed.
- You want to improve your home’s value.
Call our experts for full bathroom remodeling services. We can perform bathroom sink replacements, shower enclosure repairs, and more.