Since 1977, A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions has been serving Austin, TX and surrounding areas with top-quality heater repairs. We are a licensed and insured central heater repair and maintenance company, providing local residents with code-compliant heater restoration and top-of-the-line products, including Lennox systems. The next time your heater needs a tune-up or repairs, call the heating professionals more Austin homeowners trust. Call A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions. We are the proud recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award, offering flat-rate pricing, and state-registered technicians. Call us the next time you need repair and maintenance for your heating system.
Before you sell your home, read about aging-in-place services and you may change your mind.
Common Heating Issues that Require Repair
A heating system doesn’t just stop working out of the clear blue. Your heater will exhibit signs that there is a problem long before it completely stops working. Knowing how to spot the telltale signs that your heater might be on the verge of failure is an important step in the troubleshooting process.
Below are 6 issues that indicate your heater may require an inspection:
- Dirty, clogged filters: Old, dirty filters not only affect indoor air quality but it can also cause your system to break down.
- Broken thermostat: When the temperature you set for your home is not maintained.
- Frequent cycling: Your system is short cycling on and off.
- Carbon monoxide leak: This can happen with old heaters as CO gas may escape through cracks due to wear and tear. Install a CO detector and be safe.
- System wear & tear: Through the years, your heater will develop more issues and lose efficiency due to normal usage.
- Frequent tripped breakers: This usually happens because the blower is overworking, possibly due to a dirty filter or other blockages to your system.
- Natural Gas Leaks: If you smell an odd odor, be sure to have your system tested.
Our technicians travel in fully-stocked vehicles, so as not to waste any time in getting your system up and running again. We use diagnostic tools to pinpoint the smallest issue and correct it promptly. Contact us today to set up your heater repair appointment today!
Would you like to know if your home is saving money on energy? Take the first step and get an ECAD audit from our specialist!
The Secret is Routine Maintenance
There is no magic or mystery to having a properly functioning heater. There is no deep, dark secret to it. It is simply keeping a regular maintenance plan for your heating system.
Preventive maintenance for your heater or heater will go a long way to ensuring that you and your family are always comfortable in the winter months. You’ll also save money on repair bills because your heater will never need repairs. It will always run like it did on the first day you bought it.
At A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions, we offer planned maintenance for your HVAC systems that will not only keep temperatures in check but also improve indoor air quality, track the humidity indoors, and ensure that your home’s environment is clean and safe for your comfort and well-being.
We have the right maintenance plan for you. Call today to receive a heater inspection and maintenance. A maintenance plan includes the following perks:
- Filter change
- Burners & vents inspected
- Safety switches test
- Parts lubrication
- Check heat exchanger
- 15% discount on repairs
- Customer priority service
- Diagnostic discounts
- No overtime charges
- Safety gas & CO check
- Discount on HVAC & home repairs
- Service seven days a week